Posts Tagged ‘workplace friendly trivia questions’
After a tumultuous week of upsetting news about the economy, credit ratings and the markets, I think we could all use a break heading into the weekend. Below are some clean, office-friendly pop culture trivia questions about famous workplaces for you to email your staff.
Just cut and paste, then send out! Answers are below:
1. What is the name of the evil HR director from “Dilbert?”
2. What is the name of the company from the movie “Office Space?”
3. According to Gordon Gekko, what is greed?
4. Who is the most famous employee to work at the Slate Rock and Gravel Company?
5. Which company can be found at 1725 Slough Road, Scranton PA?
6. What was the name of the fictional magazine from the show “Just Shoot Me?”
7. What was the name of the taxi company from the show “Taxi?”
8. What is Homer Simpson’s official job title?
9. Which company does Steve Carell work at in “The 40 Year Old Virgin?”
10. What was the name of the too-much-makeup-wearing secretary from “The Drew Carey Show?”
11. Which US state is the hospital from “House” set in?
12. What does “NCIS” stand for?
13. Which actor plays the Speaker of the House who temporarily assumes the Presidency in the famous “Kidnap” episode of “The West Wing?”
14. Who was the most famous associate at Cage, Fish & Associates?
15. Which fictional element can only be mined on the planet Pandora?
3. Greed is “Good”
4. Fred Flintstone
5. Dunder Mifflin
7. Sunshine Cab Company
8. Safety Inspector, Springfield Nuclear Power Plant
11. New Jersey
12. Naval Criminal Investigative Service
13. John Goodman
14. Ally McBeal