Corporate entertainment and team building trivia events. Based in NYC & Southern California. Professional emcees, customized content – servicing clients NATIONWIDE, 15-1,500+
“By far one of the best (if not THE best) team activity I have ever been a part of!”– Google
“An amazing evening that was truly unique from other events we have thrown!”– Facebook
Are you seeking a fresh and fun way to engage hard-working employees, loyal clients, or corporate event attendees?
Do you want to create a high-energy social environment which motivates, educates, and promotes positive team building skills as well?
Do you need your group to get to know your company, your products or each other in a short period of time?
TrivWorks is a corporate entertainment & team building company specializing exclusively in fully-customized game show-style team trivia events. We tailor every event to your specific group and goals, guaranteeing a highly enjoyable & competitive experience which is smart, memorable and impactful!
A positive shared experience for your ENTIRE group
Whether entertaining 15 or 1,500+, the key to any successful group event is a positive shared experience. TrivWorks events are guaranteed to be fun and memorable for EVERYBODY in attendance by delivering an experience which is:
• Extremely fun, sophisticated & challenging
• Fully customized for your specific attendees and goals
• Ideal for diverse audiences, regardless of age, background, or whether they know each other prior
• Highly adaptable to your venue of choice
• Led by a professional emcee with years of corporate experience
An effective means of rewarding loyal employees and clients while building strong team relationships
Whether your group knows each other intimately or has just met, TrivWorks events provide a highly energetic environment which:
• Naturally fosters teamwork, collaboration and communication
• Is charged with good-natured competition from start to finish
• Offers built-in socialization & networking opportunities
• Skillfully incorporates key messages facts about your company, industry, and attendees themselves
• Has a lasting positive impact back at the workplace