Holiday season is upon us, and it’s time once again to get the annual party machine rolling. Whether you’ve volunteered for the holiday party committee or been unceremoniously assigned the task, attention must now be focused on making the event a reality.
Whether you’re an experienced professional or a first-time amateur, here are 25 details you MUST confirm to help ensure your office holiday party is a success:
- Venue location & capacity
- Guest arrival time
- Whether to invite spouses/significant others
- Food & beverage menu
- Whether to serve alcohol
- Activities, if applicable
- Speeches – who will be giving them, and when
- Vendor load-in time
- Transportation/parking situation
- A/V run-through
- VIP arrangements for executives/special guests
- Seating assignments, if applicable
- Reveal of annual bonus, if applicable
- Surprises, appearances and/or performances
- Full event run-of-show
- Contact info for other planners/key individuals
- Final venue/vendor payments
- Event end time/venue curfew
Feel free to add your own details to confirm in the comments section below!
Learn more about office holiday party entertainment ideas in NYC & beyond.