Corporate Holiday Party Entertainment
It’s never too early to start thinking about 2020 holiday parties…!
Whether you’re a veteran of the holiday party committee, or are just doing this for the first time, putting together the annual company bash can be stressful. TrivWorks can provide you with something which is:
- Engaging for EVERYBODY in attendance, including spouses/significant others
- Fun, social & hysterical!
For your event, we can provide one or more professional corporate emcees to deliver any/all of the following:
- Roving trivia entertainment upon guest arrival/cocktail hour!
- Trivia “station” for head-to-head bouts!
- Up to 2+ hours of customized team trivia competition!
- Karaoke or minute-to-win-it challenges!
- “Special Talent” emcees (celebrities, comedians, illusionist, trivia “guru” & more!)
- DJ to spin music throughout entire party!
With emcee talent based in New York City and Southern California, we are available NATIONWIDE to entertain parties of 15-1,500+ attendees!
Here’s a list of useful articles, resources, and proven tips we’ve produced over the years, to help make YOUR event a smash success!
Practical Tips & How-To’s:
- Should You Serve Alcohol at This Year’s Company Holiday Party?
- 3 Things to Remember About Your Audience When Selecting Holiday Party Entertainment
- 3 Biggest Things to Remember When Planning Company Holiday Parties
- 15 Ways to Ensure Your Company Holiday Party Doesn’t Suck
- How Do I Make My Company Holiday Party Inclusive & Engaging?
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Holiday Party Expenses Down
- What to Do When Company Holiday Party Planning Falls on You
- 25 Budget-Friendly Holiday Party Entertainment Ideas
- 6 Easy Ways to Make Your Company Holiday Party Way More Fun
- 5 Tips for Making Your Work Holiday Party More Meaningful
- 5 Useful Tips for Planning Last-Minute Office Holiday Parties
- Idiot-Proof Your Company Holiday Party
- 7 Proven Steps to Making Your Holiday Party Green
- 25 Holiday Party Planning Details You Can’t Ignore
- NYC Holiday Party Planning: 5 Helpful Tips
- Find the Perfect NYC Holiday Party Venue in 7 Steps
Useful Articles/Case Studies:
- Company Holiday Parties: Onsite or Offsite?
- Case Study: What Does the Absolute WORST Office Holiday Party Ever Look Like?
- Defending the Office Holiday Party
- You Can’t Please Everyone: The Secret to Planning Office Holiday Parties
- Should a Holiday Party Ever NOT Be Fun?
- 7 Undeniable Benefits of Holding Your Company Entertainment Event Onsite
- The 6 Essential Elements of a Memorable Company Holiday Party Speech